This is the official announcement of HDR Concert #6! If you are unfamiliar with the HDR Concerts held here on EverydayHDR head on over here to get the lowdown.
This one may throw those of you who have participated in the past off a bit. Once you download the .zip file you will only see one RAW file to work with. The exercise this month is all about extraction, the extraction of dynamic range that is. I am leaving it up to you to extract as much dynamic range from a single RAW file as you can. You may use any item in your HDR inventory to achieve this task. If you need some help determining how that may be possible, take a look at these resources here on EverydayHDR.
- Download the RAW File.
- Extract the dynamic range from it how you see fit.
- Post process your image with whatever software and techniques you seem necessary.
- When you are finished, send it to email@example.com no later than 12PM on Monday afternoon, July 23rd.
- Once I have reviewed your image I will send you a form to fill out which will contain questions about your post processing.
- The Concert will be live next Wednesday the 25th.
- Remember to have fun and experiment, push yourself to extract dynamic range in ways you may have never tried before.
- Make this one count! There will not be a concert in August!