It has been quite a while since the Concert series has kicked off. December was a crazy month for myself as well as everyone else I am sure!
I am kicking off the Concert series once again with an easy one! No need to make any crazy rules since we are all getting back on the band wagon. All you need to do this month is download the brackets and post process the image however you see fit!
- Download the RAW brackets provided.
- Tone Map and Post Process the image however you would like. You may add anything to it, create a surreal effect, add texture or borders, or just plain Jane process it!
- When you are finished, send it to email@example.com no later than 12PM (Central Standard Time) on Monday afternoon, January 28th. Be sure the file is at least 1200×900 px. The first 10-12 people to send in their image will get a seat in the concert!
- Once I have reviewed your image I will send you a form to fill out which will contain questions about you and your post processing.
- The Concert will be live next Wednesday the 30th of January.
- Remember to have fun and experiment! As always, be creative!