I have put together my favorite Textures into these Texture packages. There are 6 textures per package and as an added bonus I threw in 2 borders per package as well! So what comes with each of these texture packages?
- 6 High resolution .psd files with 2 options for applying texture! There is a Soft Light option and a High Pass Texture option. Both can be applied by simply opening the .psd file and dropping the texture of your choice onto the image you want to apply texture to. It is as simple as that!
- 2 Custom Built Everyday HDR Borders are also thrown into the mix. They are very easy to use as well, simply open the file and drag the border onto your image, do a quick ctrl+T (cmd+t) re-size and you are off!
- An in-depth README file that not only shows you examples of the textures contained in the package, but it also has some tips and tricks to get the creative juices flowing. Oh and how could I forget, a detailed guide on how you can start capturing your own textures.
- As if all of that weren’t enough there is also a link to the advanced Texture and Borders Tutorial that you will not find anywhere else on the web. It is only accessible with the texture package purchase!
- All of this for $5 USD, you won’t find any texture package like this on the web, plain and simple.
- Photoshop CS and above, or The GIMP (Free Image Editing Software)
- 663 MB of free disk space. (537 MB for the zip file) It may be a big file, but it’s big for a reason, these are HIGH RESOLUTION .psd files made for extremely easy use!
- $5 USD
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final.
Reproduction, distribution or sales of this product in whole or in part is strictly prohibited!
Examples of the Textures and Borders: